Valence is spearheaded by an experienced team of professionals who understand your business. Collectively, the Valence leadership team has decades of experience building successful, customer-centric businesses. Coupled with our talented and passionate workforce, Valence offers a powerful supply chain solution for your outside processing requirements.
Tracy Glende – Chief Executive Officer
- More than 26 years of aerospace, industrial and special processing experience
- Former CEO of Veritas Steel
- Other experience: President – Aerospace, Defense, and Energy – Bodycote Plc.; Honeywell Aerospace
- Expertise: executive leadership, global operations, strategic sales and marketing, Six Sigma/Lean
Jorge Della Costa – Chief Technology Officer
- 24 years of aerospace special processing experience
- Founder and former President & CEO of Chrome Plus International, Inc.
- Other experience: Swick Manufacturing
- Expertise: operations, continuous improvement, chemical and process engineering
Jamie Mitchell – Chief Financial Officer
- 21 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting
- Former CFO, Dover Artificial Lift
- Other experience: Former VP Finance, Bemis Company
- Expertise: f
inance, accounting, financial reporting, Certified Public Accountant
Tim Mickael – Executive Vice President,
Sales and Marketing
- 13 years of aerospace special processing experience
- Former President & CEO of Coast Plating, Inc. and CSL, Inc.
- Other experience: The 180 Group and Berggruen Holdings
- Expertise: strategy development,
salesand marketing, business development, finance
Matthew Alty – Vice President, Operations
- 15 years of special processing experience in the aerospace, electronics and energy sectors
- Former Vice President with Bodycote Plc.
- Other experience: Wood Group
- Expertise: global operations, change management, technical leadership, strategic sales and marketing