Your Performance Team
Valence is led by a team of industry powerhouses in special processing, with decades of exceptional surface technology expertise. Their goal is simple – to provide every customer around the world with best-in-class quality, delivery, and value.
Chief Executive Officer
- Former CEO and Member of Board of Directors at Kellstrom Defense
- Other Experience: President of Industrial Products at Gardner Denver.; Vice-President of Aerospace at CIRCOR International; and Director of Aerospace Controls and Engine Systems at Honeywell Aerospace
- Member Board of Directors of the Southern California Aerospace Club, GEOST, and Heinz Engineering LLC
- An accomplished executive leader with over 30 years of experience driving strategic business growth with full P&L ownership for technology-intensive business units of up to $1.25 Billion in annual sales.
- Expertise: Executive Team Development, Organic Business Growth, Business Execution, Merger, Acquisition and Integration, Change Management, Global Business Customer Relationship Management, Lean Manufacturing / Operations Transformation.
Chief Commercial Officer
- CEO – Atlas Specialty Products
- Board Advisor to the Desser Group – Graham Partners, Liberty Hall Capital Partners, STAR EnviroTech, Inc., and PAS MRO
- Executive VP of Global Sales & Marketing – Wencor Group
- VP Sales & Marketing – Permaswage, Limited Partner Bridgepoint Capital plc.
- President / CEO – Sargent Fletcher, Inc. and VPGM Cobham Mission Systems
- VP Engine Systems & Accessories – Engine Platform Solutions for Honeywell Aerospace
- VP Air Transport – AlliedSignal Aerospace
- Graduate of the Thunderbird School of Global Management (MBA)
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona
- Expertise: Aerospace & Defense, OEM & Aftermarket segments, growth leadership, private equity, mergers & acquisitions
Chief Financial Officer
- More than 32 years of executive leadership in multiple industries
- Former Chief Financial Officer at BHI Energy
- Other Experience: CFO and operations executive for multiple private equity and public companies
- Expertise: growing organizations, M&A, turn arounds, accounting, finance, tax, IT, domestic, and international economics
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Former Global VP, Human Resources for Howmet Fastening Systems (formerly part of Alcoa), with responsibility for 31 sites in 11 countries and over 7000 employees.
- Prior experience with Johnson & Johnson Consumer as Worldwide Director of HR for the Neutrogena franchise. Later, Director of HR for J&J Consumer Supply Chain, North America/Latin America.
- Former Director of Human Resources at Raytheon Technologies.
- Former VP, Human Resources with Pacer International, a legacy XPO Logistics company.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross, Los Angeles Region.
- Graduate of the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Expertise: Aerospace, defense and logistics end market experience, consumer products, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), organizational transformation.
Executive Vice President Corporate Development
- 10 years of M&A and corporate development experience in the aerospace industry
- Former Corporate Development and Strategy of PCC, Precision Castparts
- Other Experience: Corporate Development at Noranco, M&A at MNP
- Expertise: M&A, strategy and business development, financial analysis, and modeling
Vice President Quality Assurance and Compliance
- 18 years of quality and compliance experience in the aerospace industry
- Other experience: Quality Manager- Chrome Plus
- Expertise: continuous improvement, aerospace, quality assurance, and quality systems
Vice President Information Systems
- Over 25 years of experience in oil and gas, manufacturing automation & software industries
- Other experience: IT Director for Honeywell International, other roles in Operations, Information Technology, Quality, & Marketing
- Expertise: certified Six Sigma Black Belt, led global organizations and directives